Sign up for our E-newsletter and you will get an automatic email with information about classes, events, schedules and more. Be sure to also check back for information on the kids weekly tournaments! To automatically receive our schedules and program information via email send a request with your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We pride ourselves on accommodating all clubs, schools, businesses and organizations in our community. We welcome people of all abilities. Golfers will be introduced to the history and tradition of the game and instructed in etiquette and codes of conduct, skills development, course play, and have Fun!
When you enroll in our “BH” Kids Golf Program they earn the privilege upon completion of the class to pay $1 to play until the age of 18! (See the information below under Beginner program)
Wee Putter / ages 5 & 6 / $10 per class / 10 students max. Click Here To Sign Up
Beginner / ages 7-17 / $100 per session / 12 students max. Click Here To Sign Up
Transition / ages 7-9 / $100 per session / 8 students max. Click Here To Sign Up
Intermediate / ages 10-17 / $100 per session / 8 students max. Click Here To Sign Up
Skills / ages 9-17 / $10 per class / 8 student max. Click Here To Sign Up
“BH” Lesson Objectives
- Fundamental golf skill
- USGA rules and etiquette of the game
- Practical links of golf lessons to life lessons
- Goal setting and self-evaluation
- Course respect and management
- Encourage maximum play
- Outfit our kids with clubs to keep
- Have Fun!
- Be on time
- Listen carefully to all instructors and staff
- Follow all rules of safety and etiquette
- Be friendly and meet new “golfmates.”
- Respect each other’s differences/abilities
- Practice between lessons
- Wear golf shoes or sneakers to lessons